LinkedIn is different from other social media platforms. What makes LinkedIn stand out is its audience. Although there are many marketing channels out there, they are all tailored towards personal profiles.
An advertising strategy that stays in tune with today’s business professional is important. LinkedIn is the ideal platform; it allows you to connect with hard-to-reach professional audiences through targeted messaging
Many B2B marketers look at LinkedIn as a platform to spread brand awareness and drive lead generation. But LinkedIn advertising has many benefits. Depending on your marketing goals, these ads can serve your business by drawing customers. LinkedIn has many advantages over other networks. Let’s check them out!
Benefits Of Advertising On LinkedIn
1. Target by professional Profile
The LinkedIn audience is very different from the ones we see on other social media platforms. They are more educated, professional, and have a much higher income than those on almost every other platform. If you want to reach this type of audience, LinkedIn is the ideal platform for you!
2. Unique Advertising
Just like advertising on other social media platforms, LinkedIn offers many opportunities, like sponsored posts, for marketers to gain exposure, clicks, and conversions. Another is sponsored Inmail, which is integrated into its internal mailing platform. These email-like messages have proved to be a great success in terms of open and click-through rates above regular emails!
3. Improved Conversion Rates
We all want to see results. When doing business online, conversions are an essential factor. When you advertise on LinkedIn, you can be sure of getting your message across to the right prospects and therefore generate a higher conversion rate.
The business community nurtures relationships with sales-ready leads on LinkedIn, and one of the competitive advantages of LinkedIn is that it is more of a professional networking site, and it cannot be replicated anywhere else. You may pay a reasonable sum for your ad clicks and impressions on LinkedIn. Still, an advertising approach concentrating on triggering quality interactions will produce higher yields at a lower risk!
4. Target Matched Audience
Immediately after its official launch, LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences program became the lead-generating weapon of present digital marketers. This feature allows you to target customers by matching your business data with LinkedIn’s compelling user-generated content for better marketing outcomes.
LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences allows you to retarget your site-visitors for further engagements. You can also target your lookalike audiences based on your contact list, website visitors, and target accounts. You can then market to new customers with similar characteristics to your existing ones.
5. Lead- Nurturing
Social media ads tend to focus on generating leads and awareness. What happens to these leads once they are in your database? Without adequate nurturing, you may fail to convince them that becoming customers or clients is in their best interest. Back in the day, this was limited to email, but today, with LinkedIn, it is more than that!
Initiating your ad campaign and choosing your audiences is usually one of the most challenging parts of advertising on LinkedIn. Once you get started, it is not as complex as you might think!
Like most social media platforms, LinkedIn advertising provides you with many ad types and formats to play with. You should always choose your ad type based on the action you wish to drive. LinkedIn advertising promotes site conversions, brand awareness, website visits, engagements, and lead generation.
This infographic, designed by TechWyse, an internet marketing agency in Canada, an SEO agency based in Toronto, has all the ad dimensions and specifications vital for you if you are someone looking forward to advertising on LinkedIn!
These ads won’t serve you any good if you don’t know how to leverage it. Here are a few of LinkedIn’s best practices for advertising to achieve B2B success with Linkedin Ads:
- Set Up Goals- Before you start your campaign on LinkedIn, it is essential to understand your goals. The decision to run ads on Linkedin depends on what you want to achieve. So, always consider what your goals are before initiating your Ad campaign.
- Customer Journey- As you get started with ads, you might be tempted to try out different products. This is a huge mistake as each LinkedIn ad type is appropriate for various stages of the customer journey. So, you need to identify your customer journey and execute suitable ads for solid results.
- Targeting options- There are multiple targeting options on LinkedIn. The very purpose of these targeting options is to help advertisers reach the people who are most likely to convert. You won’t have to spend a lot of money if you can get closer to your ideal audience. Layering different LinkedIn targeting options is the best way to achieve this!
- Test Ads- After you have implemented your ads, it is crucial to experiment with new ad copy and image to see what resonates with your target audience. It will also help you make sure your ad copy remains fresh, so users don’t see an ad more than a few times.
LinkedIn advertising stands out with its strong, professional audience and unique targeting options for each ad format. As for B2B marketers, LinkedIn is the most effective platform on which they can yield excellent results. If you are looking for long-term benefits, investing in LinkedIn can yield excellent results despite the higher initial investment.